Government Regulation and Guidance

The following links will provide you with additional useful information. Please also feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. 

The ZAI Trust is not authorized to give legal advice. Your state or local regulatory authorities should be able to answer questions about governmental regulations and whether or how they might apply to your situation. You can also contact an attorney for any legal advice that you might require. Questions regarding Disclosure requirements in a real estate sale should be put to your state’s Real Estate Commission or other licensed and qualified real estate professional in your community.